Zen Racer

Zen racer class

Then sub categroy

Zen Nomad racer


Shogi knights.


Crazy Rich video game shit.




Babe I totally made my own class.

So you start off in a community
and you have to walk everywhere

then you have to choose skills.

So my characters already got Tool systems management and Cooking skills.


but its Under Martial Discipline

So i have mad achievements in martial discipline but not enough yet.
I mean I do now. I'm like max level.

I got my own Teaching method and gear and stuff now.
and I've got 2 years of Zen skill level development.
which coming back accumulated the rest of my points. so i'm max level.
which gives us character creation and city and house development.

So next is to open the Gyms and the parks.

With the Singing trees.

and I have the Grand master thing now.

So everything goes with Unoriginal.


So kinny is maxed out.

Now I have people developing Zen Racer classes.

but we have to build shogi knights.


Comments

Popular Posts